Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ya , It's a Sunday !!


Sundays have different meaning for everybody , not really, Some people might be having same ! But for me, it's is totally different from others. As, i have to stay home. Home, ya...There is no place like Home, certainly. But for me. i can survive in a ruthless college or school or office for that matter but survive at home is next to impossible. Mission Impossible.! 
People sleep for late hours on Sundays, I Do it everyday.  But on Sunday i'm suppose to a an early bird. well from the point of view of my Mother ! ya, she feel threaten When i'm around for long Hours ! 
Home is some kind of Kingdom for her which belongs to her and Her only. I'm like some unwanted guest. For whom she she has to cook or serve. well, it's completely different matter that we have one full-time Butler .
There is no "GOOD Morning " for me . it's always , "how lazy and ungrateful i'm ?'' I should have woke up at like 6 in morning and started doing house work so the workload of the butler can be cut down to nothing. 
She gets herself massaged everyday , that's no big deal . but if i talk 2 minutes to read Newspaper , Which is quite necessary for a MBA student to do in order to stay updated. i become A monster who only thinks about my own entertainment. mind you "entertainment.

Lipika Airon

No comments:

Post a Comment